Isovalent is the company founded by the creators of Cilium and eBPF. We build open source software and enterprise solutions solving networking, security, and observability needs for modern cloud native infrastructure.
We are driven by a simple goal: Building amazing technology. Beginning with our open source roots, building outstanding technology with a great team continues to be at the core of everything we do. We work every day to inspire our customers with our products and exceed their expectations.
Building open source software is the engine of our innovation and the root of our engineering culture. We believe that open source leads to great technology and the highest quality software and we apply its best practices across the board.
Inclusive teams and culture are very important to us. Inclusive and diverse teams lead to better decisions, creative innovation, and well-balanced teams. From hiring, onboarding to everyday team culture, a welcoming and inclusive work environment enables all team members to collaborate in the most successful way possible.
We strongly believe in a remote-first approach and build teams working around the world. Our work and communication culture allows teams to be successful regardless of their location. For those interested to work in an office, we offer office locations in Mountain View and Zurich.
- Senior Frontend Engineer (Mountain View, Zurich or Remote)
- Go Software Engineer (Mountain View, Zurich or Remote)
- Go Developer / SRE (Mountain View, Zurich or Remote)
- Go Software Engineer - Learn & Grow (Remote, Mountain View, Zurich)
- eBPF/Kernel Engineer (Sr. - Staff, Mountain View, Zurich, or Remote)
- Director of Engineering Americas
- Engineering Manager (Remote)
20830 Stevens Creek Blvd #1047
Cupertino, CA 95014 USA
Industriestrasse 25 8604
Volketswil Zurich, Switzerland