Application teams need rich live data
Application Teams need rich live data
Traditional tools don't tell the whole story
- Traditional tooling is focused around IPs, ports, and OS logging.
- This is not enough in container environments, where IPs are ephemeral, ports are meaningless and OS logging is only part of the picture.
- Also, there are usually limited to no options to further refine the data aggregation during ongoing investigations.
eBPF to the rescue
- eBPF allows for an unprecedented depth of data.
- Network flows between nodes, enriched with cloud native context.
- System level insight into each node, from the code executions inside the container down to kernel level system call activity.
- I/O activity including network & file access.
Want to learn more?
There is plenty more material available if you'd like to learn more.