Global Metrics and Visibility
Operational monitoring across deployments
What happens where?
- Insight into Kubernetes deployments is often strongly tied to the underlying infrastructure.
- Moving workloads from one deployment to the other might lead to changed metrics and visibility.
- Insights across deployments vary in quality and quantity with different metrics, making it difficult to gain a holistic view across all deployments.
One data plane to watch them all
- Cilium as CNI supported in AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, on OpenShift, VMware, and others.
- As one data plane in all deployments, metrics can be aligned across all deployments.
- Insight into individual cluster health data, cluster mesh health, encryption errors, policy statistics, Kubernetes events, API rate limiting, and more.
Choosing Cloud Native Technologies for the Journey to Multi-cloud
Building, deploying and maintaining systems has become increasingly more complicated in recent years.
This talk discusses the cloud native technologies that can be used to convert to a multi-cloud architecture and highlights some of the lessons learned from taking this journey on at Form3.
The audience will learn:
- How to decide if multi-cloud is essential for them
- The fundamentals of deploying services across multiple clouds with Kubernetes
- How to leverage Cilium to mesh together multiple clusters
- Much more!
This talk is useful for any new comers to the cloud native landscape, as well as those curious about going multi-cloud!
Want to learn more?
There is plenty more material available if you'd like to learn more.