Preview: this page is not live
Transparent visibility into Kubernetes network and applications, without sidecars.
Traditional Kubernetes Networking
- Lacks out of the box metrics for the infrastructure or workloads
- Sidecar proxies deployed to provide Layer 7 visibility and capabilities
- Requirement to deploy multiple separate networking solutions causing tool sprawl
- Kubernetes Service Discovery does not provide actionable connectivity and security mapping
Leveraging eBPF for Observability
- Mapping and visualizing Service Dependencies between workloads
- Networking Monitoring and Alerting with metrics direct from the CNI layer
- Application monitoring at Layer 7 detail without additional sidecars
- Generate actionable insights from security profiling captured through service connectivity
Isovalent Enterprise for Cilium with Hubble
Reducing tool sprawl with integrations
- Integrations with Grafana and Prometheus for metric alerting and visualisation
- Simplified tracking of issues in application services, causing reduced service and application availability.
- Ensuring network and security visibility across the application stack.
- Supporting application troubleshooting in providing the right metrics in all the noise.
Read the Case Study
Learn how VSHN reduced their Kubernetes support burden with CiliumLearn more here
Want to learn more?
There is plenty more material available if you'd like to learn more.
Start a Hubble Observability Lab
Step through our interactive Hubble Observability Lab in a sandbox environment.Start a Lab
Engage with the Isovalent sales team to assess an enterprise-grade deployment of Cilium.Contact Sales
Request a Demo
Request a personalized live demo with an Isovalent Cilium Enterprise expert.Request a Demo