Multi Cloud and Hybrid Cloud
Consistent Networking Across Cloud
Multi Cloud Networking
- Most Cloud Providers provide their own custom CNIs resulting in operational complexity for customers operating in multi-cloud environments.
- For example, the configuration and capabilities of the AWS CNI, Azure CNI and OpenShift SDN are significantly different.
- Installing, operating and troubleshooting network interfaces across these cloud environments
Consistent Cloud Networking
- Cilium has become the preferred CNI for some of the largest cloud providers:
- Cilium CLI provides a consistent workflow to install and configure Cilium across all these clouds.
- Cilium integrates multi-cloud and multi-cluster service discovery and load-balancing across clouds.
Want to learn more?
There is plenty more material available if you'd like to learn more.