Monitor golden signals in Kubernetes application workloads, powered by Cilium and eBPF
Signal vs Noise
- Overwhelming amount of data available.
- Hard to find the right data during application troubleshooting.
- Microservice architecture are even harder to monitor due to the added architectural overhead.
- Application monitoring and troubleshooting can become tedious due to lack of insight and overlooking important warning data.
eBPF offers the insight you need
- eBPF-based Cilium provides cloud native insight into application operations.
- Monitoring of rich application metrics without impact on performance or architecture.
- Tracking of HTTP return codes, connection latency, package drops, used TLS ciphers, connection saturation, and more.
- Export application health metrics to Prometheus for visualizaiton in Grafana.
Want to learn more?
There is plenty more material available if you'd like to learn more.
Start the Golden Signals Lab
Step through our dedicated Golden Signals lab powered by Cilium and Hubble in a sandbox environment.Start a Lab
Engage with the Isovalent sales team to assess an enterprise-grade deployment of Cilium.Contact Sales
Request a Demo
Request a personalized live demo with an Isovalent Cilium Enterprise expert.Request a Demo