Technical Marketing Engineer (Mountain View, Zurich or Remote)
We are looking for a Technical Marketing Engineer or Technical Writer with a passion for cloud native software to work closely with our marketing and engineering teams to drive the impact of our open source based enterprise solutions. You'll fit right in if you enjoy educating and influencing audiences about new game-changing technologies and their benefits.
Build engaging technical content that helps our customers and the community understand the value and benefits of Cilium, eBPF, and the cloud native technology stack
Create blog posts, practical guides, product demos, whitepapers, presentations, video chalk talks, etc. to advocate and educate Kubernetes platform, InfoSec, and SecOps teams
Research new ecosystem technologies, develop proof-of-concept code examples, and define reference architectures
Isovalent is the company founded by the creators of Cilium and eBPF. Isovalent builds open-source software and enterprise solutions solving networking, security, and observability needs for modern cloud native infrastructure. The flagship technology, Cilium, is the choice of leading global organizations, including Adobe, AWS, Capital One, Datadog, GitLab, Google, and many more. Isovalent is headquartered in Mountain View, CA and is backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Google, and Cisco Investments.
- 5+ years of experience in technical writing, technical marketing, or technical product management
- Track record of writing highly impactful technical content such as blog posts, documentation, training materials
- Comfortable creating and delivering technology demos
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure)
- Experience with networking and/or network security
- Familiarity with networking, security, and DevOps methodologies